Bike tour Amsterdam City center
Discover Amsterdam center by bike!
Not Utrecht, and for sure not Copenhagen is the best city to make a bike ride no it is Amsterdam. If you want to see a lot in a short time period do take a bike tour with a local Amsterdammer. We start around Dam Square and from there we make a 3-hour bike tour from the city center.
From the start, we go to the canal belt, with all the 17th-century canal houses, along the canals and bridges we go south the Vondel park. The number one city park of Amsterdam, from there we go south to the Museum square with the van Gogh museum and our biggest national museum the Rijks museum. Afterward from Rembrand square and back to the Dam square.
The tour is a combination of fun stories, great sites, and the most beautiful parts of Amsterdam.
- Start & end location: National monument Dam square
- Duration of the tour: 3 hours
- Language: English, Spanish, German, Dutch
This tour includes: The Golden Age of Amsterdam
Great Dutch guide that knows the way
- Fun stops with good stories
- Total bike experience like a local.
- One time experience in Amsterdam
This tour does not include
- Bring your own bike from your hotel
- Or we rent a good-quality bike near the start of the tour
Book a tour and we will show you around in the open-air museum called Amsterdam!
Book a Tour
- FOLLOW OUR 3-STEP BOOKING PROCEDURE (please note, that you can book a maximum of 15 people per guide in Amsterdam and 20 in other cities) WHY?
- PAY ONLINE OR WITH CREDIT CARD
- RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION
[bookly-form category_id=”1″ service_id=”1″ staff_member_id=”1″ hide=”staff_members,date,week_days,time_range”]