Discover Delft through the eyes of a local!
Welcome to the live viewing box that is Delft! Overflowing with canals, picturesque corners and calendar plates that you could wander through for days on end. Delft is a compact and charming city, which makes it great for a Free Walking Tour. Everything is walkable from the Markt square and the beautiful city centre is virtually free of cars. During this 2-hour tour, we cover the historic relevance of Holland’s most charming town. Discover the birthplace of painter Johannes Vermeer, gaze at the quintessential Delft Blue Pottery and find out how it is connected to the Royal Family.
- Start & end location: Markt square
- Duration of the tour: 2 to 2½ hours
- Language: English, German
- Story about Delft blue pottery, painter Vermeer and the Royal family
- Sightseeing through the beautiful city centre
- Tips: where to go, what to do