Guided walking tour in Haarlem
Discover Haarlem through the eyes of a local!
Welcome to the charming town of Haarlem, or ‘Little Amsterdam’ as it is endearingly called. The city center is virtually free from cars, which makes it perfect for a walking tour. Learn about the history of Holland’s most characteristic flower, the major artistic influence of painter Frans Hals and discover the hidden gems we like to visit ourselves. Book your Private Walking Tour Haarlem and experience the historic vibe of 17th century Haarlem.
- Start & end location: Grote Markt square
- Duration of the tour: 2 to 2½ hours
- Language: English, German
- Enthusiastic Dutch local guide
- Historic overview of the city
- Local landmarks, including windmills, the great church and the car-free city centre
- Tips from the guide: where to go, what to do
Book a Tour
- Follow our 3-step booking procedure
- Pay online or with credit card
- Receive an email confirmation
[bookly-form location_id=”2″ category_id=”1″ service_id=”1″ staff_member_id=”1″ hide=”date,week_days,time_range”]