Rotterdam ”Make it happen ”
Walk with us in Rotterdam and discover the long history this modern city offers. Rotterdam began as a fishermen’s village 800 years ago! With the ideal location on the big rivers of Europe, Rotterdam was an industrial and trading power until the city center was destroyed by Nazi bombs at the start of World War Two.
Rotterdam has been rebuilt and has a unique combination of old and new architecture with a modern urban lifestyle. Join Free walking tour Rotterdam to share the history, hear the stories and see the buildings of the Dutch Manhattan on the Maas river.
- Start & end location: Market Hall
- Duration of the tour: 2 to 2½ hours
- Language: English, Spanish, Germain, Dutch
- Highlights of Rotterdam
- Enthusiastic Dutch local guide
- Tips: where to go, what to do